Treatment of Severe Acne Lesions What Can You Do About Acne?
Scarring occurs because your own immune system creates special scar tissues to repair the lesions inflicted to the cells lining the sebum canals
Severe acne may mar or spoil the appearance of your skin and causes considerable scarring.
Scarring also referred to as skin lesions, are the result of one of three possible causes:
- Due to the sheer force of sebum output going through the sebum canals because of increased volume of sebum production as a response to stress.
- Sebum is hardened instead of a fluid flow within the sebum canals.
- Cysts become have bacterial infection deep within the skin (also known as boils) and those bacteria distribute harmful chemicals that damage the cells lining the walls of the sebum canals
People with severe acne may have:
- Deep, painful, or tender cysts
- Irregularities in the skin surface
BIOSKINFORTE addresses all those root causes of severe acne.
Try BIOSKINFORTE And Get Your Skin Healthy Again, Quickly!
When Should You Start to Treat Your Acne?
Regardless of age or gender, acne can hit with a vengeance. There is no particular one sign and therefore no “perfect time” to treat it. When mild acne or severe acne unexpectedly appears or even that pimple that sprouts up at the most inconvenient of times, the decision to take action is entirely up to you.
What Can You Do About Acne?
a) Using a mild soap, gently wash your face twice a day and softly pat dry. Apply BIOSKINFORTE cream after washing your face.
b) It is necessary to use a non-irritating sun screen for sports or any kind of outdoor activity. Avoiding direct exposure to sun is vital.
c) It is essential for woman to select water-based non-comedogenic cosmetics and to steer clear of birth control pills that contain androgenic progestogens such as norethisterone, norgestrol, norgestrienone, lynestrenol and medroxy progesterone acetate. If the pill seems to be making acne worse, check immediately with your doctor.
d) Avoid handling or squeezing the pimples with your hands.
Acting as a biological acne control product, each of our BIOCUTIS products do the following:
- Opens up and cleans blocked pores.
- Kills bacteria that cause acne infection.
- Prevents new acne infection from forming.
- Immobilizes inflammation
- Soothes, calms and heals injured skin.
- Eliminates dead skin cells.
- Fills cavities by repairing pitted scarring and aids in regenerating skin cells.
- Re-establishes skin color elasticity and skin color.
- Disperses white and black heads.
- Breaks down excess collagen minimizing raised scars.
- Reduces the oiliness of the skin but preventing dry or scaly skin.
Why Are Biocutis Skin Care Products A Wise Solution For Acne?
The skin gauges and establishes substances such as cosmetic ingredients or airborne pollutants by acting as a barricade to its external surroundings. It is able to filter these substances and calculate and decide whether harmful or friendly to the interior of the skin.
Topically what we put on our skin is the most direct environment to our skin. Built to adapt to its surroundings so it can help keep us alive in any given climate, the skin is a most obliging organ. The skin has its very own natural filtering system in deciding to either reject or accept topical products applied. Those products that contain natural elements are best accepted.
Amazingly there is a small creature that has skin comprised of the same structural elements that we find in human skin. BIOCUTIS skin products contain the natural secretions of a snail that create a serum able to regenerate their skin when damaged and keep infection at bay. Matching up to what is already located in the skin are the biological ingredients that are compatible. Utilizing these substances within the serum your skin recognizes them and encourages your skin’s capacity to repair itself.
There is NO RISK of a sensitive/allergic reaction because the ingredients in BIOCUTIS are all skin bio-compatible. It is usable for children and on any skin condition under no risk and does not have colorings or odors, is non-greasy and is swiftly absorbed.
Not only do BIOCUTIS skin products provide the normal ingredients which may be lacking in the skin, but they also encourage the germinal cells by reconditioning the skin renewal process. The outcome is a healthier look of the skin confirming normal skin tissue turgid and exhibiting a more normal skin texture and color.
Consulting a dermatologist if your acne persists is imperative. The following definitions and guidelines may be used to assist you in making the decision to actively seek out medical help.
- If a blocked follicle stays beneath the surface of the skin the lesion is called a closed comedo, or more commonly known as a whitehead. These usually appear on the skin as a small bump that is white in color.
- If a plugged follicle enlarges and pushes through the surface of the skin it is called an open comedo, or blackhead. Melanin (a dark pigmentation) is the buildup that causes the “plug’s” dark appearance, not dust or grime as one would think.
Appearing on the skin as a small, solid pink bump and the being the mildest form of inflammatory acne, is the papule. They are even thought to be the liaison amid non- inflammatory and evident inflammatory lesions and can be sore to the touch.
They may appear red at the base with a yellowish or whitish center and are small and round like sores. Visible to the eye they are evidently inflamed and contain pus. Inflammation is generally caused by chemical irritation from sebum components such as fatty free acids and do not have a vast amount of bacteria.
Nodule or Cyst
Nodules develop when the contents of a comedo have spilled into the surrounding skin and the local immune system responds producing pus. They are large and more often than not tremendously painful. The nodules are inflamed and stuck profoundly within the skin and are filled with pus.
The local immune system responds by spilling out into the immediate skin and produces pus. Cysts and nodules both leave scars. Nodules are the most ruthless form of acne wound with their contents solidifying and becoming a deeply embedded cyst. There may be severe bacterial infection in the presence of pustules and nodules. This type of infection is a serious and rare form of inflammatory acne and is called Acne conglobata which develops for the most part on the buttocks, chest and back evere acne may be disfiguring and can result in significant scarring. Scarring occurs because your own immune system creates special scar tissues to repair the lesions inflicted to the cells lining the sebum canals.
BIOSKINCLEAR for moderate or mild acne treatment
- Best to Clear Acne & Oily Skin
- Best for Oily Skin & Rosacea
- Dissolves Plugs & Unblocks Hair Follicles
- Prevents Injuries to the Sebum Ducts
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Supports Your Immune System
- The Most Powerful Antioxidants
- Moisturizes Deep Within The Skin
- Removes Scars & Skin Blemishes
- Clears Acne Spots (Hyperpigmentation)
- Controls Acne Bacteria
- No Side Effects
- Money Back Guarantee
Active Ingredients in BIOSKINCLEAR
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Hyaluronic Acid a glycosaminoglycan (also present in the snail serum): it deeply moisturizes the skin and restores the capacity of the skin to hold in water.
- Glycerin (humectant)
- Seaweed extract (oligoelements)
- Sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid (natural moisturizer)
- The biological serum: Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates, is an immune system support serum collected from a living creature with skin similar to human skin but who never suffers from skin infections. It is also an effective anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, trigger of skin repair and skin regeneration, and enzyme dissolver of blocked pores.
- Licorice Root Extract an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antioxidant and sebum production inhibitor botanical;
- Ethylhexylglycerine (surfactant and preservant enhancer)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservant)
What Our Customers Say?
Has helped my acne remain under control much more than any other topical application I have tried, including antibiotic creams. Henry Wills. United Kingdom. After using BIOSKINCLEAR for 8 weeks the acne rosacea on my nose is now impossible to see although I can still feel a bit of it. I will tell my dermatologist about this wonderful solution.
Marian Flaugherty. England.
I have had acne for several years and although the pimples would come and go, they would always leave these red marks on my face that took forever to go away. I was also left with some minor scarring on my face. I have always tried over the counter medicines to try to prevent acne and I have never had much success.I’ve tried just about everything. About two months ago, I did a search on the internet to see what other people were doing to get rid of their acne problems, and if they were having any success. Eventually I found this web site and I thought I’d give it a try. So here I am two months later and I am very happy with the results. I still have to take some oral medicine to combat my acne break-outs, but this product helps out so much in the battle. The red spots no longer stay on my face for long periods of time, my skin is so much smoother, and my scars have almost all disappeared. I plan to keep using the acne gel because I am very excited with the progress that has happened.
Florence. C. NM, US.
I’ve only been using BIOSKINCLEAR for a month, and I can already notice a drastic improvement in the state of my skin. My acne which was once a major problem has virtually disappeared and my acne scars are rapidly fading. From the results of my treatment thus far, I’m confident I’ve fount the product I’ve been praying for. Thank you.
Joann A. NSW