What is Cystic Acne?
The cause of bacterial infection of cysts deep within the skin (also known as boils), is referred to as cystic acne and generate permanent scarring. Topical and oral antibiotic treatments are needed for cystic acne. Cystic acne can be painful and leave scars.
Try BIOSKINFORTE And Get Your Skin Healthy Again, Quickly!
Advantages Of Isotretinoin (Accutane®) Accutane® And Cystic Acne
Aiding in the prevention of scarring, our BIOSKINFORTE acne treatment cream also helps in the fight against bacterial infection. It helps alleviate the possible side effects on the skin in using isotretinoin drugs to tackle severe acne while acne is active.
Isotretinoin, (Accutane® or Rooacutane®), a retinoid, is often prescribed by doctors for patients with severe inflammatory acne that does not improve with antibiotic medicines. It is an oral drug normally taken between 15 to 20 weeks, taken with food. The reduction in the size of the oil gland so that much less oil is produced is largely evident. This shows the growth of the bacteria greatly lessened.
* Please note that brand names mentioned here are provided as examples only. It does not mean that these products are endorsed by the National Institutes of Health or any other Government agencies. In addition, if a specific brand name is not referred to, it does not imply or signify that the product is inadequate.
Advantages Of Isotretinoin (Accutane®)
An effective medicine, Isotretinoin can help prevent scarring. Acne is almost completely gone in 90 percent of patients using Isotretinoin after use between 15 to 20 weeks of treatment. Another course of treatment or other medicines may be prescribed by doctors if the acne reappears.
Disadvantages of Isotretinoin (Accutane®)
- It is vital that woman of child bearing age are not pregnant and do not get pregnant while taking this medicine. It is possible that Isotretinoin can cause birth defects in the growing fetus.
- Essentially, two types of birth control need to be used at the same time for at least one month before treatment begins, during the entire course of treatment, and for one full month after discontinued use of the drug. After completion of the course it is necessary to ask your doctor when it is once again safe to become pregnant.
- Depression is a possibility while taking medicines like Accutane®. Changes in mental health may be intensified during treatment and may result in sadness, trouble in focusing/concentrating or loss of appetite. If these are prominent symptoms it is best to consult with your doctor as soon as possible.
- Dry lips, mouth, eyes, nose or skin, nosebleeds, itching, achy muscles, sensitivity to the sun and sometimes, poor night vision are other possible side effects. Changes in the blood, such as an increase in triglycerides and cholesterol, or a change in liver function, are more serious side effects.
Blood studies are done by your doctor before treatment is started and periodically during treatment. It is crucial to stop taking Accutane® if side effects are present. Side effects usually fade away after the medicine is stopped.
BIOSKINFORTE can also be used in conjunction with isotretinoin drugs and is a fantastic alternative to drugs in the battle against cystic acne.
If you are taking isotretinoin drugs (brand names Accutane®, Roaccutane®, or other) for cystic acne treatment and you are still experiencing active acne you do not have to wait untill acne is no longer active to start treating acne scarring. You can use BIOSKINCARE safely while on isotretinoin or retinoid drugs. It will strenghten your skin and still dissolve scarring.
BIOSKINCARE can be used in conjunction with isotretinoin both to get rid of acne scars and to relieve the side effects associated with the dryness and thinning of your skin that the acne drug causes.
“Does wonders for those taking Accutane®
I have struggled with acne all my life but finally by my forties, with care, it was pretty much gone. Then as I approached the end of obtaining my college degree (very late in life!) I was very, very stressed out and sleep deprived. My face broke out horribly. I thought with over the counter stuff it would blow over in a week or two. It got worse and I could not stop picking and digging at it. My face looked almost bloody and was very greasy. The doctor put me on 20 mg of accutane® per day. Accutane® is great and does work but I remembered all the awful scaling & peeling I had. But I had to do something so I dutiful began to take my accutane® knowing it would knock out this acne.
About the same time I was cruisin’ around online I stumbled about the phrase ‘does wonders for those taking accutane® or something like that. I tracked it down and came to this website. Oh it all looked too good to be true! I read and read and read some more, checked out every single ingredient, even found another product similar but it had ingredients known to cause acne. I thought it was expensive but I was desperate and I knew I could cancel on my credit card if I hated it. I got it and started to use it morning and night. Within seven days my skin began to calm down. I had very little skin dryness with the high dose of Accutane® I was taking.
It was slow going healing and scar fading because I am older but in two months time you will be very happy like I was. You will slowly get better day by day. Not good for a few days and then set back and then start again. You just keep going. It has diminished scars somewhat but it makes the rest of your skin look so good you look better all over!!! This without a doubt a good healthy product. It should be prescribed or sold with every single prescription of accutane®. This is not just a feel good and smell good cream (I do wish it was unscented though). This is medicinal and will truly help you. It sort of makes your skin whole, not just one part okay and the rest yucky, there is a overall consistency. I was generous with the first jar, every morning and night, now I am just at night. I use it all over my face, right around my eyes and on my throat sometimes. Life is hard enough but facing the world with attractive healthy skin is just one less thing to worry about. Thank from the bottom of my heart.”
Nancyellen D, CT, USA