Back acne treatment gel for pimples & acne cysts on the back
Hormonal changes in the body, extreme exposure to the sun, internal or external factors like bacterial infections and even pollution are some of the many reasons that can set off acne. It is an inflammatory skin disorder that can start at any age and remain throughout later life.
When the immune system reacts to injuries in the cells lining the sebum canals, acne lesions appear due to the sheer force of sebum output flowing to the surface of the skin. The sores become visible when either;
- a) Excess sebum oil mixed with dead skin cells plugging up the pores.
- b) There is an imbalance in the composition of the fatty acids or oils ingested.
A chemical change within clogged pores causing inflammation and irritation of the skin is a natural defense mechanism against other more harmful bacteria named P. acnes bacteria. The outcome as we know it is called a pimple or zit.
It is our natural inclination to pick, squeeze, rub and scratch at the acne lesion no matter what our age or gender. What we tend to ignore or refuse to acknowledge is that this causes more irritation and increases inflammation, causing the blemish to last longer and make back acne treatment an ineffective regimen.
No matter what you think, “popping” a pimple is NOT a quick fix and will sooner or later result in scarring. Squeezing a pimple is therefore not a fast back acne treatment fix. Brown or red blemishes may appear due to irritation and sooner or later lead to scarring. It is therefore strongly advised to avoid touching any skin lesion.
Bear in mind that there are no fast or instant fixes. Stubborn to a fault, back acne treatment can take time to heal.
Applying BIOACNECARE preferably twice a day on your back, will produce visible results.
Did You Know It’s Possible?
There are numerous factors in our everyday routine that can cause the clogging up of the follicular canals or pores on the back and thus back acne. Here are some things you do without thinking that could be a contributing factor:
- The combination of wearing form fitting clothes and perspiration rubbing together if excess sebum is produced can cause your pores to become blocked causing back acne.
- It is possible that even by exercising that the skin will produce extra sebum and thus mixed with the perspiration that exercise creates may not be washed away quickly enough.
- Having a backpack rubbing against the clothing on your back creating more oil by the friction is sufficient for acne to occur.
- Clogged pores from the possible excess oil caused from oily hair touching the back can cause the sebum ducts to get blocked.
- Learning to cope with unwanted stress and keeping the balance of hormones levels such as having a healthy balanced diet can prevent back acne.
Why Is It So Effective?
Oil free and containing the following ingredients this back acne treatment product contains the following ingredients that when combined do more than they could individually:
- Jam packed with our biological antioxidants, antimicrobials & skin regeneration properties this amazing serum is able to heal skin lesions within the follicles, control acne bacteria and prevent acne scars and get rid of them.
- Includes the active extract of the bark of the Black Willow (Salix Nigra) tree to enhance cell renewal on the surface of the skin which makes it effective for back acne treatment. It unclogs pores and reduces acneic skin flora by allowing oxygen inside the pores (Propionibacterium acnes and Staphylococcus aureus). It remarkably reduces seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff).
- For effective back acne treatment we have included the active extract of the bark of the Black Willow (Salix Nigra) tree to enhance cell renewal on the surface of the skin, unclog pores and reduce acneic skin flora by allowing oxygen inside the pores (Propionibacterium acnes and Staphylococcus aureus). It also reduces seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff). The actual content of willow (Salix Nigra) extract expressed as standardized salicylic acid is 0.5%. Without the common skin irritation linked to synthetic salicylic acid, the Salix Nigra extract also provides natural B-hydroxy acid activity.
- Modified glucomannan (carbohydrate) – a high molecular weight heterpolysaccharides compromised of glucose and mannose originating from the Japanese Konjac tuber (root) – that reduces the surface tension of oil and facilitates its dispersion into droplets. These droplets are dispensed evenly along the skin’s surface, diminishing their presence and oily feel.
- Residing in the snail serum, hyaluronic acid glycosaminogly that can deeply moisturize the skin and restores the capacity of the skin to hold in moisture; and seaweed extracts that provide moisture and trace minerals required for the recovery of harmed skin cells; and sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid (naturally in human skin) moisturizer;
- Clinical studies in Japan have demonstrated that Japanese Licochalcone LR-15 from Licorice (Glycyrrhiza inflate) extract in very low concentration, reduces unwanted p. acnes and other acneic skin flora and is an anti-irritating, anti-inflammatory and reduces sebum output
- A great source of minerals, are purified water (diluents) and seaweed extracts.
What to do!
Apply a thin layer to the affected acne area twice daily (chest, back, or entire face). Then apply Sun screen protection as is always advised. If you are allergic to salicylic acid, aspirin or if you encounter any type of irritation, burning or itching (highly unlikely) stop using the product immediately and consult your physician.
Is a lotion for oily skin specially formulated for moderate and severe body acne and back acne (chest, buttocks, etc.), but is also a complete solution for the face. It contains ingredients that act in concert to heal acne scars and keep acne away. Bioacnecare includes willow bark extract, a source of natural salicylic acid that unblocks pores and has none of the irritating side effects of synthetic salicylic acid.